GUJCET Examination Pattern And Eligibility
GUJCET (Gujarat Common Entrance Test) is a state-level exam held by GSEB (Gujarat Secondary or Higher Secondary Education Board) for the admission to the Engineering colleges within Gujarat, such as Bachelor in Technology, Pharmacy and Engineering courses.
Important GUJCET Exam points are listed below.
|Exam Duration||180 Minutes|
|Examination Language||Hindi, English and Gujarati|
|Exam frequency||Once Every Year|
For candidates to get admission to B.Tech courses in Gujarat, there are a few requirements. GUJCET eligibility is the condition of each candidate’s age, nationality, educational qualification and some other factors. Before filling out the GUJCET application form, applicants must ensure that they satisfy the GUJCET eligibility criteria.
GUJCET eligibility criteria
- Candidates should clear Class 12 or equivalent examination with Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects and Chemistry, Biology or Computer Science as optional subjects.
- Candidates in Class 12 and similar examination should score a minimum of 45 % marks in aggregate.
- Candidates should be from Gujarat or their parents are from outside Gujarat, but during the applicant’s admission they will be employed in Gujarat.
Candidates who are preparing to appear for the GUJCET exam should be familiar with the GUJCET exam pattern that helps them to understand the exam format, period, language, type of questions asked in the exam, marking method and more.
The offline examination of the GUJCET will have the following sections – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Preparation Tips for GUJCET Examination
A few steps should be followed to do well in the examination, as described below.
1) Make a clear study plan
Be familiar with the GUJCET syllabus and GUJCET exam pattern. Depending on the knowledge in each subject, draw up a time table.
2) Prepare your notes extensively on the subjects.
You should make your own notes to get a better understanding of the related subject.
3) Concentrate and work hard
Stay focused to achieve the goal and work daily to meet targets.
4) Solve a number of Mock Test from previous years
The mock test will provide a clear picture of the exam pattern. Candidates will gain confidence if they understand the mock test exam pattern and also if they can solve the mock test problems.