NEET Admit Card 2021 will be published by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Candidates appearing for the review will download the admit card using the link shown below (which will be activated in April). NEET Admit Card will be published online, and the candidates will be able to download it by logging into their registered accounts. They are recommended to check the printed details on the NEET 2021 admit card before downloading. In case of errors, they must immediately contact the authorities concerned.
NEET 2021 should take place on May 2 (provisionally). It is mandatory to wear admit card to the examination centre if you want to appear for the review. The Admit Card will be issued only to candidates who submit the request form NEET 2021 and the registration fee for that. Just registering on the official website will not give any candidate to receive the admit card. It should also be noted that the NEET admit card 2021 will not be sent to anyone and can be downloaded only online.
|Release of the admit card||Second week of April 2021|
|Last date to download the admit card||First week of May 2021|
|Exam date||First week of May 2021|
The NEET 2021 admit card will be available in online mode only. Candidates will have to follow the steps below to download it:
- Navigate NTA NEET’s official website or click the NEET Admit card download link.
- Click “NEET Admitting the 2021 Card”
- Enter the application number, date of birth and security brooch
- Click on “Submit”
- Admission NEET card will appear on the screen
- Check the details mentioned on the admit card
- Download the NEET 2021 admit card
Details mentioned on the Card NEET Admit 2021
The details mentioned on the NEET 2021 admit card will be associated with the proof of identification of the candidate on the day of the exam. If they do not match, the candidate is not allowed to appear for the exam. Thus, it is important to check the NEET card Admit 2021 for errors.
The following details can be found on NEET’s admit card:
- Candidate Name
- NEET 2021 Roller Number
- NEET registration number
- Date and time of the examination
- The name of the father
- The name of the mother
- Date of Birth
- Category / Subcategory
- Means (language) of the examination
- Number and address of the examination centre
NEET Admit Card 2021: Important Instructions:
- Take a colour print of the NEET 2021 admit card.
- Take a photo of passport format in the space provided at the disposal. (Like the one submitted with the request form of NEET 2021).
- Get the admit card signed by parent or guardian.
Retrain the number:
Record recording is a four-step process. Although the process is easy, candidates are invited to note the number carefully and not count on this method.
Steps to recover the registration ID:
- Go to the official website of NTA NEET.
- Click on “Forgot your record number”.
- Enter the following details: Name, name of the mother, Father’s name, category, date of birth and safety PIN.
- The registration number will be displayed on the screen.
- Copy the number and use it to download the intake card.
Things to carry to the exam hall:
- NEET ADMIT CARD 2021
- Passport-sized photos (same as uploaded with the application form)
- Proof of valid photo ID (Aadhaar card/ PAN card / passport / voter ID)
- Facemask and hand gloves
- 50 ml of hand sanitiser bottles
- Transparent water bottle